Translate

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Lovely Morning Luck

Thanks to a good friend in the Barony, I now have a in-home estimate scheduled for Tuesday up in Fountain City, TN. I am pleased as punch for the opportunity and blessing that is work. Another lady in Thor's Mountain tells me she might need my help next week in Knoxville. I contacted the vending coordinator for Many Path's Beltaine 2016 and fully plan to register as a food vendor, taking Indigo Pastry ice cream and other treats to the festivals.

Seamus is going to run by Kinkos and print me out the YMCA application. If I can get that part time job, it will fit beautifully around my other work. I took action. got pen, pad plus my phone, and set to work this morning to gather work.

It was successful!

You cannot wait for things to just fall into your lap or hope that someone will give you a handout. Destiny, at least for me, is something you grab with two hands and your jaws if you have to. Work means sweat, means relying on yourself to get to were you need to go. My Clan provides emotional and financial support in lean times but if I wasn't self motivated, the moral of this Clanhold would be wrecked. Everyone puts their shoulders in the yoke of work here.

We work and celebrate together. My Clan smiles and nods approvingly as I tell them of the work I have potentially amassed. I'm looking forward to it all, especially bringing home the bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment