Translate

Monday, February 22, 2016

Electric Brain

Now that I have everything turned into the district manager of Plant Partners, I am as eager as a racehorse at the starting gate to get my schedule and start working. Work=Money=Homestead and my brain is buzzing like a swarm of bees.

I'm also super excited because S.J Tucker, one of my favorite musical artist, just released a new song in honor of her birthday. The song is entitled "Snow Moon" and you can find it for the next lunar cycle on http://music.sjtucker.com/track/snow-moon. Please consider donating to Sooj for her enchanting and wonderful piece of music.

All signs point to the likeliness that I will be attending my first ever Caldera Pagan Music Festival in May as a late 32nd birthday present to myself. S.J Tucker will be there, as well as Damh the Bard. I am super excited. It's right before I will start my first day of classes, so what a way to start off my academic year.

I am also pleased that as of 6:50pm, when last I checked, the Heart of Home: Finding my Homestead was at 5,998 pageviews, So close to 6,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment