Translate

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Plans and Petals

I found these lovely yellow dandelions on my journey out to the park behind Four Corners here in Rockford, Tennessee.  


I cannot tell you, my beloved readers what it means to me for spring to be here. Winter is a needful time but it is a hard time on both the body and the spirit.
However, Spring always returns and this year was no different.


The flowers are blooming, the ground softens and the Clan makes ready for honey bees, garden expansion and other home related projects as the weather improves. Many plans are in the works for this year of 2015, which already feels short.






Both Seamus and I are working on novels, this will be my first were it is his fourth. Colin readies himself for a large project at Intelikenetics and Ang works through a new prescription of medication.
Rhi looks toward boot camp as she contemplates her career in the Navy and Keiran struggles with the growing pains familiar to everyone who was ever 16.

Briar Rose will be three years old this year and I start contemplating preschool, toddler beds, doctor's appointments, and we continue doing GREAT with potty training.

My girl is really eager to master her hygiene skills. I couldn't be more proud of my little Rose.

Happy Sunday to all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment