Translate

Monday, March 16, 2015

Thank you, Little Seed Farm

This week the Heart of Home blog has the pleasure to highlight Little Seed Farm out of  Lebanon, Tennessee. Established in 2012, James and Eileen are making big contributions to sustainable agriculture here in Tennessee. Their small batch approach to organic skincare products have made a name for themselves.

I found these mini bars, 2.4 oz, at Kroger on 9501 South Northshore Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922. The red labeled box is "Rose" and the green labeled box is "Rosemary-Mint". I paid $3.98 for each and let me tell you what, they smell absolutely wonderful. These soaps are crafted with exquisite card using milk produced by the goats down on Little Seed Farm. One of the things I that drew my eye to the soaps were the sketches of each of the dairy goats that comprise Jame and Eileen's herd. These soaps contain organic oils, sustainable produced goat milk, NON GMO components, humanely produced and made here in the USA. On top of smelling fantastic and having a lovely texture on the skin, I am pleased to know I am giving my family an ethical and safe product.

The larger bars come in 4.75oz and Kroger was offering them for $5.98 two days ago when I visited. Little Seed Farm also offers products for babies, including booty balm for chapped baby buns. As a mother it is a true pleasure seeing products that are specifically created for children, like my daughter Briar Rose.

Please click the link above to check out Little Seed Farm. The farm also offers tours and classes; I am considering trucking down there with a portion of the Clan for the next soap making class. Other scents in the soap collection include lavender, cocoa spice, milk, kefir & clay and orange vetiver. A special and heart felt thank you to James and Eileen for bringing their products to the table of the green movement here in Tennessee. For my family, I can say we are looking forward to seeing more of Little Seed Farm in the years to come. Good luck and gods bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment