Translate

Friday, March 20, 2015

She came back!


Spring came back to me. At last, my heart can rest because my beloved is here.

Crocus flowers are often said to be the first sign that Spring is here. These lovelies appeared on the first warm, sunny day we had. I had to take a picture of them; it had been so long since I had seen anything green much less purple. It's a relief. Winter serves his purpose and gives way to the maiden, who sings so sweetly in the voices of birds and the humming of honeybees.

I have nothing really to report and I wish I could be more industrious. The Clan is well, money is in, food is plentiful and Glen Campbell plays softly "Gentle on my mind" on my laptop. I promised I would stay up long enough to see all the Clan come safely home and so I will. I will entertain myself with an episode of House of Cards( just one....Gods above and below...I cannot stay up too late. I have been awake since 5:30am Friday morning.)




*yawns* Oh Gods, let me make it to midnight.  Merry evening all. Enjoy these blooms and know I hope that your own gardens will be bursting with flowers and fruit, veggies and virtues. I will report more on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment