Translate

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Beloved Last Market of the Season



November 22nd 2014 at Market Square in Knoxville, Tennessee will be the place to be to catch the last Market Square Farmer's Market of this year. Over the summer I have enjoyed ice cream cones from Cruz Farms, rosemary lotion from Wild Hare and blue lotus scented goat's milk soap from a gentlemen who still hasn't given me his lovely name. I will find it out this weekend, so help me. The cold ushers in my desire to start my Christmas shopping, thinking about the gifts I have squirreled away and the cards I will be mailing out. I have already purchased my Thanksgiving cards and they will be mailed out soon.

If you want more information about MSFM, please go to http://marketsquarefarmersmarket.org/

Come down and celebrate the last market of the Season with me! This Saturday, November 22nd at Market Square, Knoxville, TN. The market opens at 9:00am and goes until 2:00pm. Thank you and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment